Metabolic Endocrine Education Foundation, (MEEF), is a leading national health foundation devoted to improving patients and public health through education. MEEF, a nonprofit organization (USA- 501 ©3), sponsors research educational activities for professional health providers, patients and the community at large.
MEEF works in conjunction with the International Lipid Forum (ILF). Find more information on ILF here.
The Goals of MEEF:
1. Improve patient health through education
2. Develop, promote, and offer professional education programs, conferences, and congresses
3. Educate physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and physician assistants through CME and non-CME programs
4. Foster, coordinate, and bring together multiple medical associations toward a common educational goal
5. Advance and offer health-related education programs to the community at large
6. Focus on healthcare disparities and develop programs to improve healthcare and reduce disparities
7. Promote the understanding of prevention and diagnosis of medical diseases
8. Improve the skills of healthcare providers to better the quality of patients’ lives
9. Organize and coordinate international health & medical education initiatives
10. Design, promote, and support excellence in research and medical studies
11. Support advocacy and political actions to improve public health policies